Hello everyone,
I miss everyone already, more than you guys know. I am writing this post from my new little computer. I like it a lot. I haven't used it much because I have been busy since we got back.
I took a three hour nap after I "nannied" (hahaha) yesterday. I was more exhausted than I thought. I started my nanny job yesterday and I love it so far. Yesterday, I made them chicken nuggets and painted with the little girl all day. Today, I took Avery (the little girl) to cheer camp and then me and Brenden (the youngest boy) went and saw How to Train your Dragon 2. Everyone knows how I feel about those kind of movies but it was actually pretty good! The only bad thing is I got a small coke icee and I had to go to the bathroom so bad the second half of the movie but I didn't want to leave him alone and of course he didn't want to leave the movie so it was a little rough. lol They are very sweet kids! Then, me and Avery went to Cici's Pizza and ate healthy food. I think I am going to have a lot of fun with them this summer! Avery was drawing a picture yesterday and she said "Chelsea this isn't going to be perfect because no ones perfect only God. God really is perfect Chelsea." It was the cutest thing ever.
I am going today to get a case for my computer at five below! Also, I think I am going to take another nap...
Jeremy and I had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Jeremy finally got some chicken and dumplings and then we went to the arch! I've been wanting to go again because I can't really remember the last time. Grandpa introduced Jeremy into smashed pennies and now that is half of what he talks about. When we left St. Louis Sunday morning, Jeremy was thinking about all the places we would pass that he could find smashed pennies. He said he is going to get more than Grandpa has, and he downloaded a smashed penny app that he showed Grandpa. haha
I really want to go to the Dallas Zoo soon but it is so hot (I know surprising right).
I can schedule classes June 25th but I don't know what I want to take. I know I have to take Spanish :(
I am sorry you're bored mom! I am bored when I come home from nannying too. The pool sounds amazing! However, you know me I would probably be cold. Daddy really needs to post because I want to know what's happening in his daddy life.
I love and miss all three of you. You guys are the bomb dot com!!!
The baby
Chelsea
No comments:
Post a Comment