Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Well . . .

Well, I came accross tthhis app today and realized I did not have a post in it.  I also have this new keyboard that I received as a gift and thought i would give  it a try.  The keyboard is small and will take some time to get used to using.  However, it is compact and I can kep it with me.

Pain, Old, & Fat are my words for the day.  I am not in as much pain as yesterday, I am not as old as most of the people at church, and I am not as fat as I once was.  Different than you thought I was going to type.  I am in pain from ripping out carpet, padding, and staples.  This would have been easier if I was not so old and fat.  Was that better?  Really - I am blessed, even with the feet issues, I do not have the pain that many people have to deal with.  I saw a picture on fb of a high school friend (same exact  age) and he looks much older than I (Marquita/Mom verified), so I am still young at heart.  Fat, well someday, I will work on that.

Most important is I have a wonderful family that God has blessed me with and I love very much and I am very proud of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment