It seems fitting that I start us off here.
Hello, family.
So we've talked about doing this blog for a good long while, so I think it's time we actually do it.
Basically, the idea is to keep up with each other, right? Since Chelsea and I are "adults" now, it's hard to know exactly where we'll be and what we'll be doing at anytime. And it's important that, as a family, our journey stays on a course where we can continually all be a part of one another's lives.
So when you write, don't feel any pressure to write profoundly or perfectly. Just tell us what's happening in your life, your mind, your relationships, and/or your heart.
It's somewhat impractical to set a perfect schedule for when everyone will post something. I would say try to write something once a week... It doesn't have to be long. It can just be some pictures with captions or a funny story or a festering brain-bug thought that you've have on your mind.
I love you all very much and am happy to have a virtual place to share our lives and thoughts and stories.
Let's blog, y'all.
Sami Lane
Sami,
ReplyDeleteThank you for setting up the blog. This will be great as you and Chelsea go from place to place. Love you!
Dad
Thank you, Sami, for setting up this new form of family communication!!! :) I look forward to seeing what everyone is up to! I love you all more than words can say!
ReplyDelete